Friday, June 5, 2009

More Hot debates in Chedet's GAZA post & Hanan's gutssy comments...
Continuation from my previous
Post :

By Hanan on June 4, 2009 6:38 PM
Dear wajaperak, Assalamalaikum,
I would comment on some of your sayings and please forgive me if I miss-interpreted them (naively).

_____________________________________________________
You said: “I wish to reminds you that friendship must be earned.For they who did not responds to your statement means that they are willing to be associated as your friends..But to me and other's who have been hurt by you and your comrade, I do not wish to allow this statements goes uncontested..Please says friends..meaning your collaborator, and blogger..meaning..the likes of me..”
___Of course friendship must be earned. Why do you think I should beg to you for friendship? I’m not begging for it. Earning friendship is a mutual process. I just wonder where is your courage to ask for friendship. I think that you still think about me as an ugly manipulator Jew. You are still suspicious about me and my genuine intention. The hurting is not one sided and of course cannot be balanced. It is always a practice that the weak is hurt more (weak may be weak in mind or in physical power or both). At the moment, maybe we are on the strong side. But will be forever? Nobody knows. If you’ll be on the strong side and I on the weak side, then who will be hurt more? You may count me as a friend or not. You may chose to call me a friend just for the blog purpose. I would prefer to be a real friend, but if you prefer to be in distance, I don’t have a problem with that.
_____________________________________________________
You said: “Muslim cannot responds to the unbeliever salam.Aishah have responds quite harshly to one Yahudi salam as "Waalikum mus' sam..Bagi mu celaka..Damnation for you..Rasullulah s.a.w admonish her and says that muslims must responds...Waalaikum only..Meaning..As well as for you.. You might finds this is trivial..I assure you it is not and this is just one intances that will determines the course of our next action..”
___I wonder why a Muslim cannot respond to an unbeliever (the second class Jew) with a “Salam” greeting. That simple miss-gesture in your approach is a human fundamental living habit you are ignoring. Is this in the intention to emphasize the superiority of Muslims amongst the non Muslims? Only the Muslims deserve the “Salam” greeting? I cannot describe it in other words but “Muslim arrogance”. That’s why you prefer to discriminate your greeting “banner” depending on a religious fundamentalism rather to categorize people in two groups: “good” and “bad”. I assume that a Muslim criminal deserve the “Salam” greeting while the humble Jew or Christian deserves just the “Waalaikum” without the “salam”. I wonder if other Muslims are interpreting as same as you.
_____________________________________________________
Related to Rabbi Cohen’s opinion you said: “Can you explains why?..The bull cannot explains why it charges at the Matador weaving the red flag..Is the matador touched it raw nerves by waving the red flags?...Does they who does not agrees with you,touch your nerve and influence your senses?..”
___Yes, I can explain. That Rabbi’s opinion is not based on any religious facts. It is just a private opinion. You may ask other “1000” more important Rabbis than Rabbi Cohen if Jews may have an independent state. I’ll not give you the answer and let you approach them and ask them. You have a very close Rabbi you can phone him, the Rabbi of Singapore. Just to remind you, Jews had independent kingdoms during King Saul, King David, King Solomon and many others. So how come can it be that we don’t deserve to be an independent state? What Dr. Mahathir is trying to do is to rely on any opinion that complies with his view point. So if a Jew says that the Jews are not allowed to have an independent state, it must be true. I’m sorry to disappoint you and some other Muslims, we’ll remain independent if you like it or not. In order to remove our independence, you’ll need to throw us into the sea since we’ll not do it voluntarily just because Rabbi Cohen said so. There is a Jewish proverb citing from the Bible, prophet Isaiah chapter 49:17 “Thy children make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth from thee” which means that our (the Jews) destroyers will be from our own nation and Rabbi Cohen is one of those “children”. This is exactly what our enemies are looking for. What I think about that is Rabbi Cohen knows well that verse but is “manipulating” his partners in the conference just to appease them which I’m not doing. He just wants to save his skin from “burns” of arguments. That man lost his dignity in my eyes. A Jew who accepts oppression.
___I just wanted to avoid that argument by my initial comment. I was looking for a more positive mood to become friendly rather to argue and argue endlessly. But then you insisted my answer.
_____________________________________________________
You said: “It is impossible to wiped Israel off the map.Every responsible persons knows that.First everybody deserves to be on this planet.Secondly there is a reason for being.What Ahmadinejad and most of us feels is Israel should not be allowed to run a country of their owns..so no map for a country named Israel.”
___Israel was accepted as an independent state by the UN declaration in 1948. Your favorite Iranian clown is a holocaust denier and means to wipe Israel off the map physically, not just on “paper”. Since he knows that we won’t do it voluntarily he is prepared to slaughter us with his nuke approach. What he don’t understands that this approach will bring a disaster to his own Iranians and work as a boomerang against all Muslims. You cannot call to wipe off the map any legitimate state. Once you do that you may expect it will be against you in a other day. Who plays with fire may cook a delicious soup but may also be burned severely. Don’t try to decorate that clown’s words with flowers and convince me to believe it. He means what he says.
_____________________________________________________
You said: “Agreed but the Iranian proverbs says it succintly.. Blood cannot washs blood..”
___Please elaborate since I didn’t got your point here.
_____________________________________________________
You said: “And the solution is negotiation..As Tun have said earlier...Conceed where consession are needed..”
___Compromising is not a one way road and not a single source toll. What are the Muslims compromising? What are the Palestinians compromising? What are the Arabs compromising? All of them are don’t even want to talk. All of them just want us to obey their demands. On the same way we are not asking the our enemy to obey our demands. Compromising can be achieved only via confrontation during talks. Why should we compromise with an organization like Hamas who is not recognizing Israel’s legitimate existence. Kindly find their charter and read it. Your compromising request is one way request. What do you have to contribute for your compromising?
_____________________________________________________
You asked: “But dear Hanan..are you the prime mover of the sheperd boy?”
___Please do not count me, I’m negligible. What about you?
_____________________________________________________
You asked: “Agreed Hanan..But who is your neighbour I may asks..Are they the one who lost their family and relatives when 'engaged' in the Israel policy? Or are you save far beyond their seething anger and hatred in your kibbutz and encamped walled??”
___My neighbors are frustrated people who are using terror intentionally to kill me. My neighbors are the suicide bombers. My neighbors are the Qasam rocket launchers. My neighbors are those who want to throw me into the Mediterranean Sea. My neighbors are also humble and peaceful people who can accept me as their neighbor but they are silent because they are fearing the previous neighbors I mentioned. My fence is to be protected from the first group of neighbors and unfortunately it harms the second group of humble neighbors.
_____________________________________________________
You said: “Very good Hanan.I salutes you for this approach.But I am an ignorant persons so I cannot diffrentiate of what is sincere and what is honesty is the best policy..”
___You have pointed it out. It doesn’t matter what I say or I do, you’ll always be suspecting me. That’s the barrier which I’m trying to jump over. What is the reason that I’m here? To make provocations? Don’t you think I’m investing so much time just to comment here instead enjoying some more pleasant activity, and believe me that I have? Keep doubting my honesty, it meets the first selective “Salam” greeting “. What is the holy Quran saying about the Jews? “don’t take them as your friends”. I tell you honestly – be aware of them, ignore them and peace will reach faster.
_____________________________________________________
You said: “Mr JJJ is not a biased person.He is one hell a lot of angry muslims.I too agrees with him in the sense where Palestinians dead,misery and suffering is a lot more than your's..”
___Being angry is understandable. Does it mean it is logical? Does anger solve anything? That’s why I forgive Mr. JJJ. I’m also angry sometimes, it is natural. I learned that my anger is not promoting anything, just emotions. Indeed the Palestinians are suffering and maybe more than us. How do you think the problem can be solved? Calling us “nazi”, cursing and anger will relief their suffering? What are you expecting? Should we slam ourselves do equalize the suffering? We need to reduce the Palestinians suffering and that’s why we need to think with logic and not with emotions. Calling us “nazi” is a strategy to solve the problems?
_____________________________________________________
You said: “Nicely said hanan and good one too.But talking of being friends is rather ambitious don't you think? I prefer the words Acquintance..Let's get acquaint first by that order..”
___Whatever you prefer. It is your choice. My logic is different. I want to be friend first and trust my partner unless he/she demonstrates the opposite. A part of our life is some risk taking where it is possible. Despite the fact you are suspecting me as a friend, I count you as a friend. I can take that risk. To take risks is requiring courage and a very significant internal struggle.
_____________________________________________________
You said: “Why too late?..It's never too late for love..”
___Hahaha, I didn’t mean it is too late since it is not yet late. I mean BEFORE it will be too late. The “too late” meaning is only when and if another war can happen. No one knows how a war ends and this maybe too late.
_____________________________________________________
You said and asked: “Which side are talking about?..The palestinian is suffering so much your statement have became banal.”
___I’m talking about both sides. You know what is the difference between you and me? You are caring just for the Palestinians and don’t bother the suffering of us (even it maybe sell suffering as you think) and I do think about both sides suffering without using any equation. Suffering is suffering is suffering.
_____________________________________________________
Your statement: “Vicious cycle of banality..”
___A vicious cycle is not turned by one side. If it would be just one side it wouldn’t be a cycle. Think about that…
_____________________________________________________
Wassalam my friend wajaperak,
Hanan, Jewish,
Israel

0 comments:

Post a Comment